Marketing message and its impact in attracting more customers
In a noisy world, where everyone is looking for success and excellence, we see many businesses with equal capital, with the same size and potential, but we see one of these projects managed to succeed and compete in the market and create a niche for him, and the other was unable to achieve success and continuity, what is the secret behind it? The secret is the marketing and marketing strategy followed by one of these two projects. The successful project is the one that can properly market the product, use a marketing message that helped it attract customers, and the other fails.
Marketing is an art before it is science, and it is considered a double-edged sword. If it is used correctly and properly, it helps the project to start in the market and create a niche for it. On the contrary, the project may be destroyed. Such as making a false message based on deceiving customers, and after discovering the truth by them, the result is the collapse of the project, or rely on marketing messages that do not show competitive advantage. So let us recognize the pomegranate of the marketing process is the marketing message, and how Write it down, but let’s touch at first Importance of marketing.
Importance of Marketing
To this day, many people, including entrepreneurs, still believe that marketing is the process of doing an ad in a newspaper, television, or any other means that pertains to a product or service, and it is only a way to increase sales. But the truth is quite different , Marketing is a very difficult and complex process, not fully understood and understood by only the persevering and successful, it is an art with all the meaning of the word, needs a special method and method to deal with it, and needs the intelligence and sophistication and full cooperation by all members of the company, Employee, leading to leadership and management a.
Apart from the academic definitions of marketing, it is simply the art of value making, the value of the product or service that people demand or wish for, by making sure that their specifications match the needs of the market or the customer, through branding the brand so that prospective customers ask for the service To turn the largest number of them to actual customers, and then comes the role of customer service and advertising reminders to create loyalty of the client and transfer it to the ambassador of the company (customer and birth). The importance of marketing in the development of the product or service, increasing awareness of them and strengthen relationship with customers and increase sales and Increase Q Durra to compete with maintaining the market share of the company.
What is the marketing message? Examples before you talk about the marketing message You must define the competitive advantage (selling or value proposition) and what you think is most characteristic of your service or product. The marketing message is a short and simple definition of the value added to your audience (feature Competitive advantage of a commodity or service, but it is the magic wand that controls the success of your business or not. This message shows that your competitive advantage – which has been carefully chosen and after studying your customers and their needs – strongly and clearly will attract you more and more customers, Very large on the decision to buy the commodity of counting E.
Therefore, the message must be formulated in a correct manner, and take into account all the components of it; to be an effective message and achieve the desired goal, the more clear and attractive marketing message, the more effective the campaign and the success, and beware of creating contradictory or crowded marketing messages With many competitive advantages or fake competitive advantages, meaning they do not really matter to your customer. Let us identify together the key elements of a marketing message that enable you to create compelling and effective marketing content.
- Headline The title is the primary key that controls the reader. The headline may attract and attract him to read the entire ad to the end. It may make him overdo the ad quickly. You should be well aware that the consumer today has a strange mindset. He is fast-paced and looks at everything as a million times in front of him. Prior to that, because of what he sees every day from the proliferation of ads of competing products, is no longer dazzled anything like before, so excellence is the only solution to the intensity and attract to complete the ad to the end. Be careful to choose a title attractive and clear, and be short and mysterious at the same time Even the customer holds the Targeted to read the sub-ad under that title.
Such as: “Stay tuned ………….” or “Do you want to get a distinctive job in …….” or “For those who want excellence only without others”
- Subheading This title comes directly after the main title, and takes into account the same considerations mentioned above, and its task is to raise the curiosity of the consumer further and increase his passion to know the rest of the details of the declaration.
Advertising Content The core of a marketing message is the content that your product or service offers. It must be simple content that is easy to understand, focusing on the competitive advantage or advantage of your product or service, and make sure it is displayed in clear, prominent and unobtrusive points. The consumer within the advertising then achieve its saturation through the advantages of your product.
Such as “e-marketing is already considered the world’s second-largest source for potential customers.” What are the benefits that you will get when you subscribe to the Safir discount card?
- According to the statistics of Facebook and Twitter, most of what attracts today’s customers are images. Your marketing message must carry a clear, high-quality image of the product (if your product is visual), marketing marketing designs that clearly show your marketing message, carry words that help the reader understand, In this case, it is best to use the experts of photography, providing you with a high-quality image that attracts and catches the attention of the reader. How many times did you yourself refer to an advertisement while browsing the social sites after attracting the image of the advertisement? Dig in memory faster as Thira of words.
- Company Information The advertisement must contain the name of the company, its telephone number, as well as e-mail, forms of electronic forms to communicate with customers who wish to contact you, and shall have all the information that verifies the credibility of the company.
- In some cases it is useful not to mention your price to attract customers or not to know your competitors prices easily, and sometimes you have to avoid ambiguity and not to put the price on the ad and you have to put the price of the product in a clear and prominent place so that the reader can see, Try to show in the ad why this is the excess features in the product that made the price slightly higher than other products, and you have to determine which of the previous options is most appropriate for your product or service.
One of the most important marketing messages that has become entrenched in our minds is Vodafone’s “Power in Your Hands” message, Nike’s message “To bring inspiration and creativity to every athlete in the world” and Mobinil’s “Mobile in the Hands of All” The marketing of the fourth mobile network WE is one of the most competitive advantages in my opinion, depending on the emotional part and it is aimed at the people who overcome the emotional status, that this network of an authentic Egyptian company does not have foreign assets are you.
:General tips on marketing
- Always follow the strategies and techniques in modern marketing, avoid traditional and old methods.
- Try to take advantage of others’ experiences and mistakes and avoid them completely, so as to shorten the path to yourself.
- Creating a spirit of cooperation and love among all members of the project is what helps to achieve more success.
- In conclusion, remember that the role of the institution is concentrated in two main things: marketing and innovation.